Schools remain closed for the foreseeable future in parts of Pennsylvania and all over the nation. This means no school cafeterias to serve up fresh lunches to students five days of the week.
But if you’re looking for an easy option to prepare at home without much fuss, you’ll be pleased to know Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats offers some easy grab-and-go salads and meals that kids love.
We have trays that are perfect for parties, meetings and events, but they also make great lunch options for families with kids who need a reliable week’s worth of lunches while they remain home doing their schooling virtually.
We understand how tempting it is to just go and pick up a bunch of Lunchables from the grocery store, as they’re quick and cheap and kids like them. But those types of popular premade lunches are packed with salt and various unnatural ingredients. While they make for a fun treat every now and then, you’re much better off going with real meats, cheeses and other unprocessed foods. At Tony’s, we only use the freshest ingredients, every time.
Here are just a few examples of what we offer:
- Meats and cheeses: We offer a wide range of cheeses and deli meats in trays. Select your preferred cold cuts and pair them with the perfect cheese complements, which you can use for snacking or sandwiches.
- Fruits: We offer a wide range of fruit platters that make for perfect side dishes to any main entrée you have for lunch. You’ll find excellent combinations of fruits and berries that are helpful and are favorites of kids. We use only the freshest fruit we can find!
- Veggies: We also offer a wide range of mixed veggie platters, which contain veggies like celery, bell peppers, broccoli, carrots and so much more. These veggie platters come with dips that make them ideal for snacking or side dishes.
- Spreads: We offer spreads you can serve in wraps or pitas, or with crackers. Favorites include our pimento cheese, chicken salad and ham spreads. There are also a wide range of snacks and hors d’oeuvres in our selection that complement them perfectly.
- Cookies: Of course, there’s always room for dessert! Cookies are a great lunch dessert option while the kids are at home in Williamsport, PA because they’re simple, grab-and-go accompaniments to meals that will always be a hit.
During the pandemic, we’re offering no-contact pickup at the canopy outside of our deli. Place your order ahead of time via phone call, text or email and we’ll have it ready for you when you arrive. We’re also offering delivery services within a certain range from our deli.
The prospect of continued virtual schooling is certainly a stressful one to many families, and at Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats, we’re here to help you at least make sure you can get your kids fed with our prepared, high-quality deli lunches in Williamsport, PA. For more information about the best lunch deals and options we have available, we encourage you to contact us today with your questions.
This post was written by Writer