The COVID-19 pandemic has forced a lot of businesses to adjust to a number of changing realities, and we at Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats in Williamsport, PA are no exception. During the pandemic, we are taking all necessary precautions to keep our customers and employees safe, and part of that is offering no-contact order pickup!
We began offering this service on April 1, and it has gone quite well so far. To place an order, you can call in to 570-322-8329, send a text to 272-230-3327 or send an email with your order information to [email protected]. You’ll then be able to pick up your order at the canopy we have set up in our parking lot, or even have it delivered to you for a $5 fee (within a certain service range).
The front of the store remains closed at this time—we’re only open for pickup and delivery, Monday through Friday from 9 to 5 and Saturday from 9 to 3.
Here are a few examples of some of the other COVID-19 safety precautions we’re regularly taking to keep our Pennsylvania business open, beyond just offering outdoor pickup and delivery services:
- Deep cleaning: We’re regularly deep cleaning our facility, both indoors and out, making sure all surfaces are sanitized and all equipment safe for use.
- Inspection: We continue to carefully inspect all food to prevent potential contamination and to ensure it meets the standards of freshness our customers have come to expect.
- Hand sanitizer: We are using hand sanitizer near all high-touch areas and have it available for our customers who come for deli pickup.
- Distancing: We ask all customers to keep a six-foot distance from each other when arriving at our deli to pick up their orders. During busy periods, we are still able to keep a flow or line pattern to ensure everyone is able to move through the line in an orderly manner.
- Masks: All customers must wear masks upon arrival and while they are in line waiting for service, for the protection of our employees and all other customers.
- Employees: Employees are required to stay home if they have any symptoms of COVID-19, and are encouraged to notify their supervisor if they are experiencing any symptoms. All employees are required to wear face coverings and wash their hands frequently.
You’ve probably heard it over and over again over the last five months, but this is an unusual and unprecedented time, and we’re all doing the best we can to get through it together. We at Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats will continue to serve you as best we can, and in as safe a manner as possible.
If you’re interested in learning more about the precautions we’re taking during the COVID-19 pandemic, or if you have any questions about what Tony’s offers, we encourage you to contact us today and we will be happy to answer them. We look forward to welcoming you to our deli in Williamsport, PA and taking your next order, whenever you visit!
Categorised in: COVID-19
This post was written by Writer