Chicken is one of the most versatile foods you can grill, and it can be as simple or as complex as you want to make it. Whether you’re looking at adding marinades, breading your chicken or making some kebabs, there are tons of fun and delicious ideas you can try out when you purchase chicken from our meat market in Williamsport, PA to throw on your grill this summer.
Here are just a few examples of some of the grilled chicken recipes you might look into trying out for yourself this grilling season.
- Buffalo chicken burger: Buffalo chicken wings are always a great treat, and this burger throws a bit of a twist into the flavor. This delicious chicken sandwich features chicken drenched in buffalo sauce on a pretzel bun with onions, lettuce and bleu cheese and served with a side of celery. A favorite for anyone who enjoys buffalo wings!
- Rosemary lemon marinade: There are a lot of different marinades that work extremely well with chicken, and this pleasant, fresh-tasting marinade is one you’ll have to try for yourself this summer. Use lemon juice and rosemary as the primary ingredients and let the chicken sit in it before you throw it on the grill. You can serve with a side of potatoes and fresh vegetables and it will be a meal the whole family will enjoy.
- Garlic beer marinade: You may not have realized it, but beer and herbs actually combine to make some really excellent marinades. This is just one example—blend up garlic and a light- to medium-colored beer (not one that’s hoppy) and marinate your chicken before grilling it. Allow it to marinate for about 24 hours.
- Chipotle lime marinade: Want to try a little south-of-the-border inspired flavor with your chicken? Chipotle lime marinades are easy to whip up and taste delicious. You’ll get the combination of sweet honey and spicy chili flavors along with the tartness of the lime, all of which show up great in chicken.
- Asian-inspired marinades: If you’re looking for an Asian flavor, there are plenty of marinade options you can choose from, including some that might use honey, soy sauce, hoisin sauce or sesame sauce.
- Bacon bourbon barbecue chicken kebabs: We do love us some kebabs, and these delicious morsels are certain to be a favorite in any household. These kebabs feature pieces of chicken smothered in bacon and then brushed with drunken barbecue sauce before being grilled.
- Breaded chicken sandwiches: Take a boneless chicken breast and marinate it in a seasoned buttermilk mixture before breading and grilling it. The result is a surprisingly and wonderfully moist chicken sandwich that has a ton of flavor and a pleasant crispness to its exterior.
These are just a few examples of some of the best ways to grill chicken that you might consider trying this summer. Pay a visit to our meat market in Williamsport, PA to get all the chicken you need—Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats stocks ready-to-grill boneless marinated chicken breasts!
Categorised in: Meat Market
This post was written by Writer