Are you looking for fresh food catering ideas in Williamsport, PA? Don’t let your meetings, parties or business lunches become predictable and flavorless. Spruce up the menu with savory spring salads from your local deli in Williamsport, PA.
This will not only keep your selection more interesting and tasty, but salads also add multiple health benefits to your diet. As you choose the menu for your future business lunches in Williamsport, PA, consider the following boost benefits:
- Fiber boost: Leafy greens and raw vegetables are excellent sources of natural fiber. Fiber helps control blood sugar, reduces cholesterol, promotes intestinal health and reduces cancer risk. Enjoy a salad and get the fiber your body needs.
- Veggie boost: Many people find it challenging to get enough fruits and vegetables in their daily diet. This is unfortunate, considering the many benefits of these foods. Eating a salad offers the opportunity to combine several servings of fruits and veggies in one delicious meal or side. It delivers the nutrients and antioxidants your body needs to stay healthy.
- Bone boost: Salads often include foods such as spinach and radicchio that help bone growth. They are rich in sources of vitamin K, which promotes healthy bone mineral density. Help keep your bones strong with a salad a day.
- Cardio boost: Romaine lettuce offers nutrients that are key to protecting the heart muscle from disease. Gobble up a delicious salad from your deli in Williamsport, PA to give your heart what it needs to stay strong and healthy.
- Fat boost: Not to worry, salads offer the healthy type of fats your body needs. Top your salad with seeds, nuts and oils to boost your daily intake of healthy fats.
- Diet boost: When you eat catered food, it can be hard to stick to your diet. Eating a savory salad before the main entrée can help with this. You’ll feel full faster, so you’ll eat less overall. Fewer consumed calories means less weight gain and more success on your diet.
- Vision boost: Leafy greens contain carotenoids that are good for your eyes. A healthy intake of spinach, romaine lettuce and red lettuce provides the nutrients your eyes need to filter light and adjust from light to dark.
- Skin boost: Would you like to enjoy a more youthful skin tone? Hydration is key. The vegetables in salads can help with this. Eating veggie-rich salads can improve hydration, resulting in better skin tone and overall health.
- Herbal boost: Oil-based salad dressings and other sources of herbs help provide your body with disease- and age-fighting antioxidants. Herbs such as basil, thyme, parsley, dill, oregano and garlic are powerhouses of nutrients and flavor.
There’s no better source for your salad boost than your local deli. Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats offers fresh spring salads made daily. Enhance your next luncheon with food catering in Williamsport, PA from our fresh selection. You will enjoy delicious meals while also taking advantage of the many health benefits of salads. It’s a win-win!
This post was written by Writer