Do you know anyone who is an absolute grill master? When they wield a spatula and some barbecue sauce, amazing things happen. Everyone wants to be invited to their summer grill-outs because their burgers and steaks in Williamsport, PA are the best around.
Guess what? That grill master could be you! With a few grilling secrets, you too can become the top neighborhood chef. Use the following tips to make the perfect steak this grilling season:
- Choose the best meat: In truth, the secrets aren’t all in the chef’s abilities. You can use the best methods possible, with the best seasonings and a top-of-the-line grill, but if you don’t start with a good cut of meat, it’s all for naught. For the perfect steak, head to your local meat market in Williamsport, PA and pick up all natural, U.S.D.A. choice meat. This provides the foundation you need to build a delicious meal.
- Choose the right seasonings: A lot of would-be grill masters overthink their seasonings. When they overthink, they also overdo. Don’t drown your high-quality meat in unnatural flavors. Let the meat’s own natural flavors stand out. Stick to salt, pepper, butter and olive oil. This is all you really need to create the perfect steak in Williamsport, PA.
- Choose a method to sear: Do you usually sear your steaks? You should. This involves quickly cooking the surface of the steak at high temperature. This caramelizes the surface to build flavor. To sear, you can use a grill or a pan on the stove. If you have an infrared grill that heats up to more than 600 degrees, you can easily sear your steaks on the grill. If you have a standard grill, you can sear them in a pan. Get the pan really hot, coat the steaks in olive oil, and sear the meat for about a minute on each side.
- Choose your burner: Does your grill have multiple burners? If so, you can get a perfected steak by using this to your advantage. Try turning down the burners under the steaks and turning up the burners on the other side. You’ll supply just the right heat to cook the meat without suffering from flare-ups on the grill.
- Choose your timing: It looks so good once it’s cooked that you want to gobble up that steak in Williamsport, PA. But be patient! Let the steak rest for five minutes. During this time, the steak reabsorbs its juices. It will taste much better once this process occurs. Use this time to complete your perfect steak with a thin slice of butter on top. Once this melts and the juices are ready, you’ll have the perfect steak.
Your Local Meat Market in Williamsport, PA Has Your Perfect Steak
Are you ready to try your skill at the grill? First head to your local meat market in Williamsport, PA to get the perfect cut of meat. Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats offers a fine selection of steaks to help you create mouth-watering dinners this season. Stop in today for a scrumptious meal tomorrow.
This post was written by Writer