The weather has substantially cooled down, leaves are on the ground and fall is officially upon us. As any local can attest, autumn in Williamsport, PA is one of the most beautiful times of the year. As you enjoy our stunning fall scenery, you may begin to feel a rumble in your stomach for certain seasonal foods that you simply must enjoy before the arrival of the holidays. Pay a visit to your favorite bakery in Williamsport, PA to select your favorite fall treats!
Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats’ bakery in Williamsport, PA is cooking up fresh, homemade apple dumplings and pumpkin pies this season. They’re the perfect addition to your fall dinner party.
When you are enjoying an autumnal sweet, however, you should always aim to pair it with the perfect fall meal. Selecting seasonal, locally sourced ingredients for your dish is the perfect way to wow your dinner guests and boast about your cooking skills. You should prepare a meal that enhances and accents your pumpkin pie or apple dumpling dessert. Here are just some of the best fall dinner entrees that you can pair with pumpkin pie and apple dumplings:
- Pumpkin popcorn soup: Put a unique twist on this fall favorite by incorporating a delectable popcorn garnish onto your autumn squash soup. Fresh ground black pepper over both your soup and the subsequent pie can add a desirable aroma.
- Pasta with sausage and pumpkin: This rich, protein-heavy dish is perfectly paired with a sumptuously sweet dessert. Use the freshest deli sausages for best results. You can either cream or cube the pumpkin, depending on your preference.
- Pumpkin pasta: You can incorporate a dose of nutrient-rich pumpkin into this pasta recipe for a smooth, creamy dish that is sure to leave your guests asking for seconds! Pumpkin pie makes for the ideal chaser for this fun-filled meal.
- Spiced chicken with apples: Delicious and inventive, you can bring out the fall flavors by using a savory and salty chicken breast. Chase this dish with an apple dumpling dessert.
- Vegan mac and cheese: Pumpkin puree blended with nutritional yeast makes for a convincing cheddar substitute. Use the pasta of your choice for a fun and shapely meal, followed by your dessert of choice!
- Pumpkin wanton ravioli: Seamlessly blend the flavors of East and West in this delicious dish, which can easily substitute a pumpkin with a kabocha squash. Fresh-squeezed cider mixed with a hearty serving of sake can enhance this divine dish!
Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats is a bakery in Williamsport, PA offering all sorts of delicious fall foods. Whatever your favorite autumnal dish may be, you should finish it off with one of Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats’ delicious homemade pumpkin pies or apple dumplings. Our talented bakers put the utmost care into our delectable baked good offerings. You can even find the perfect piece of protein to include with your favorite fall dish. Contact one of our helpful and friendly associates today to learn more about our current inventory!
Categorised in: Bakery
This post was written by Writer