What Kinds of Events Can Benefit from Lunch Catering in Williamsport, PA?July 26, 2017 3:01 pm Leave your thoughts
Hosting company events, family get-togethers or friendly soirees can be a taxing task. Take the work out of your next social gathering and hire one of the premier services for lunch catering in Williamsport, PA!
Hiring a catering service can be appropriate for a wide variety of events. If you are aching to host a summer social, but are unsure what type of gathering you’d like to hold, here are a few ideas for celebrations that can be catered:
- Corporate events: Nothing boosts team morale quite like a delicious meal. Treat your team to a delectable catered dish at this year’s summer office party! Potlucks can cause undue stress for employees, and may raise health and safety concerns. Take the guesswork out of your next company event by employing the service of a lunch catering company.
- Picnics: This summer, you can enjoy the outdoors, rather than slave away in it! Skip the cumbersome food preparations and hire a catering service to prepare your gathering’s food for you. Whether it’s just you and a few friends or an outdoor extravaganza, it’s hard to go wrong by catering your picnic. Additionally, having your food delivered right to the site of your picnic can cut down on the chances of it spoiling and creating food waste.
- Family reunions: Family reunions can be both stressful and rewarding for a wide variety of reasons—don’t put any unnecessary pressure on yourself if you’re planning on hosting this year’s gathering! You can get together with your loved ones and enjoy a delicious meal that’s been professionally prepared. Lunch catering in Williamsport, PA can be a lifesaver when it comes to these important gatherings!
- Cocktail parties: Focus on your mixology, not your culinary skills! This summer, you can be the talk of the town by hosting a fantastic cocktail party. You can save both time and effort, however, by hiring a catering service to provide your hors d’oeuvres.
- Religious receptions: From church dinners to baptisms to coming-of-age celebrations, catering can be the perfect way to bring your community closer together. Additionally, many providers of lunch catering in Williamsport, PA can make dietary accommodations to suit your institution’s practices.
- Anniversary parties: Whether you’re celebrating your parents or your special someone, an anniversary party is an excellent event at which to use the talents of a qualified caterer. You can throw a surprise for the lovely couple, and avoid leaving an unnecessary mess in the kitchen.
- Fundraisers: Sometimes, you must spend money to make money. Ditch the spaghetti fundraiser and use the power of delicious catered foods to raise some bucks for your cause! Hiring a catering service that already has local name recognition is an excellent way to ensure attendance from hungry supporters.
Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats has been providing lunch catering in Williamsport, PA for four decades. You can take advantage of our prompt service, high-caliber ingredients and delicious menu options for your next event! Contact us today to learn more about our offerings and rates.
Categorised in: Lunch Catering
This post was written by Writer