Like a lot of people, you probably grew up eating homemade cookies straight from the oven. There was something about those fresh-baked cookies, and now as adults, those fond childhood memories come back whenever we catch a whiff of fresh-from-the-oven cookies in the air. That may be why you enjoy putting out a tray of home-baked cookies at every party you throw. For the times when you aren’t able to whip up a batch of homemade cookies, you can count on the team of bakers at Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats to save the day!
Here are a few of the most common fun summertime events that call for trays of fresh-baked cookies in Williamsport, PA:
- Birthday parties: A kid’s birthday or an adult’s birthday, it doesn’t matter—cookies will always be a big hit. For children, you might consider sticking with popular kid-approved varieties, like classic chocolate chip, snickerdoodles and sugar cookies. Most adults are more open to variety, so you can get away with a tray filled with all different kinds of fresh baked cookies for grownup parties. Think the classics mentioned, along with ricotta chocolate chip, lemon ginette, oatmeal raisin and peanut butter.
- Family reunions: Attending a family reunion can stir up excitement in some, while others may feel dread or anxiety. The key to a successful family reunion this summer is to have plenty of good food, drinks and dessert to keep everyone happy and civil. And fresh made-by-hand cookies from Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats can help with that and more. One bite of our mouthwatering cookies will make you smile—and if you don’t want to talk anymore, simply insert a cookie into your mouth and nod!
- Weddings: Although there will likely be a cake at your summer wedding, why not also dress up the cake table with baskets of beautiful, delicious cookies? This gives guests options or something to snack on for the remainder of the celebration. Or, place cookies in clear bags with a ribbon on top to give away as party favors.
- Neighborhood block parties: Summer is prime time for neighborhood block parties. The weather is great, attitudes are good and everyone is ready to break out their barbecue grill. This season, be the neighbor who sets out a cookie platter. Better yet, get some ice cream, too, and hand out ice cream cookie sandwiches to help your street beat the heat.
- Fundraising events: When it comes to fundraising events, food never fails. Set out fresh-baked cookies to sell, and the aroma by itself will pull people in. Remember, everyone has different tastes, so it’s best to offer a variety of cookies at your fundraiser.
When you need a sweet and decadent dessert for your next summer event, look no further than Tony’s Delicatessen & Fresh Meats for homemade cookies in Williamsport, PA made fresh daily from scratch! We only use all-natural ingredients and no preservatives to create 14 different kinds of cookies on-site, and we offer a variety of cookie tray sizes. Orders are available for pickup or delivery!
Categorised in: Cookies
This post was written by Writer